My E-training connection possible with GARMIN ?

A virtual coach compatible with all Elite hometrainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

carine.chodlewski

My E-training connection possible with GARMIN ?

Postby carine.chodlewski » Fri Jun 28, 2024 9:48 am

Hi,

I've watch 935 from GARMIN... Does somebody knows how to connect my watch to my Elite App in order to get pulse in live or connect My Garmin Connect to Elite ?

Thanks

ken.kgself

Re: My E-training connection possible with GARMIN ?

Postby ken.kgself » Wed Jul 10, 2024 1:38 pm

I have the Forerunner 255 watch. To get pulse on MyEtraining you either use the Broadcast HR glance each time and pair in Settings. If you have Bike Indoor activity you can set it up to Broadcast HR every time.
The 255 broadcasts on Bluetooth but I think the 935 only has ANT+. So you need the ANT+ dongle on your computer.
I record activities on my watch and load that to Garmin Connect.

hanavaki

Postby hanavaki » Tue Aug 20, 2024 6:03 am

I have the Forerunner 255 watch. To get pulse on MyEtraining you either use the Broadcast HR glance each time and pair in Settings. If you have Bike Indoor activity you can set it up to Broadcast HR every time.
The 255 broadcasts on Bluetooth but I think the 935 only has ANT+. So you need the ANT+ dongle on your computer.
I record activities on my watch and load that to Garmin Connect.

How can Garmin Forerunner 255 users effectively integrate their heart rate data with MyEtraining and other fitness platforms?

zwo5arts

Postby zwo5arts » Sat Sep 14, 2024 11:50 am

Do you use a heartrate monitor chest strap or just the watch-style heart rate monitor? maybe myE-Training only works with a chest strap? In my case it works fine with the Garmin HRM-Dual strap (BT and ANT)

Return to “My e-training”