Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

ted.wennmark

Re: DIRETO XR wattage seems low

Postby ted.wennmark » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:30 pm

Same issue here, following

backrocgat

Postby backrocgat » Thu May 13, 2021 9:33 pm

Just upgraded from direto 2 to xr and have similar experience with power reading compared to my assiomas. It's about 15 Watts in free rides and structured workouts. My old direto was more accurate as it was only 3-5 Watts lower. I've got that accuracy by tensioning the belt til I've got exactly the sticker value. Xr calibrated twice and one I've got was "-1" and second one was "-2" away from the sticker value. I know the power meter on xr is more sensitive and it's behaving more like other meters like cranks or pedals and it's visible but for this money expected more accurate machine. It would be great if elite team give any idea how to improve this in my and other cases . I don't really want to touch the belt in my xr now as it's new and spending more time riding outside but when winter time comes and start structured workouts probably will

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri May 14, 2021 8:57 am

Hi

There may be differences between a pedal power sensor and our trainer, as they measure power on different location (Direto measures it on the hub, Assioma on the crank). But as before you were more aligned, I think it may be interesting to give a check to the data.
Please go to this page, select your trainer model and click on the link to open a ticket:
https://support.elite-it.com/
Specify your trainer model and your serial number. The guys there will ask you some specific test to check accuracy.

Regards

Return to “Direto, Direto X, Direto XR”