Rattling sound on downturn right crank

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

calin.iaru

Rattling sound on downturn right crank

Postby calin.iaru » Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:00 pm

I've bought Turno in 2022, used it for a few times up to recently. The last two weeks, I've used the system daily, with the same inconvenient: a sound that grinds during the downstroke, on the right crankset, periodically.
Verifying the instructions, adjusting the regulator 32 together with nut 33 has not improved the system. The pivot wheel, which is bound to a rectangular column is the root cause. This wheel does not stay parallel with the other two wheels, which are fixed. Consequently, the band does have a play left-to-right.
The manufacturing tolerance is terrible. Some screws are missing around the rectangular column, that keep it fixed to the wall.

As an office worker, the stationary bike is important for my wellbeing.

If there are no suggestions, I will keep tinkering with it. It will take some time to sort it out, now that I understand how it works. What is certain is that the system has misbehaved from day one. Now it has to be fixed, either by me or with your assistance.

If your answers contribute to solving the problem, then thank you. If you mask a loss behind some useless blabla like "warranty void if opened", then be silent.
Attachments
IMG20240628160640Small.jpg
Missing screw, no hole with inner thread
IMG20240628160640Small.jpg (255.31 KiB) Viewed 2828 times

zwo5arts

Re: Rattling sound on downturn right crank

Postby zwo5arts » Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:41 pm

I recommend contacting the support. in my case it was very helpful and cooperative.

Return to “Turno”