Nero power reading interference

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

stephen982

Nero power reading interference

Postby stephen982 » Tue Aug 06, 2024 9:54 am

Hi,

I have had my Elite nero rollers for a couple years now,
initially I had an issue with power reading lag, but once I removed my bikes power meter link, I had no further issues.

My wife has had a Wahoo Kickr for around 2 years and we mostly do our sessions together
around 10 June 2024, my trainer started displaying incorrect power readings, very low for me and with a slight lag, but no matter how much power I put down, the reading would not increase.
I noticed that the moment my wife stopped pedaling, my reading would drop to 0, when she then unplugged her trainer, my reading would suddenly jump up to what would be my normal power reading.
It seems as though her trainer is now interfering with mine, it shows a power reading which is usually around 10 Watts lower than she is putting out, but, my reading is not exactly hers, if I stop pedaling, my reading drops to 0, if she stops, my reading drops to 0, so it needs both of us to be pedaling in order for my trainer to produce a power reading.

I have delinked and relinked everything, with no change,
All updates have been done on Upgrado and still up to date.
I have literally just run my trainer and Garmin head unit and the moment the kickr is turned on, my power is affected.

I am not sure what to do anymore

Return to “Nero”